I am anticipating our upcoming class trip to Dolly wood in Tennessee. It is an amusement park designs for adrenaline junkies, like me. When we arrive, there are several things I am worried about.
1. Getting lost In the crowd. For those of you who read my first blog, you would know I am a short person, and short people get lost on crowds. It doesn't help that I daydream either.
2. In addition to getting lost in the crowds, I might not get on rides. I know I will, but they will have to double check. I might also not have a person beside me who would love to enjoy the thrill.
These worries, however, do not dissuade me from being excited about ...
1. Food.
2. Rides
3. Bungee jumping
Yes, I am that simple a person and at the end of the day I am only praying I wont get lost in the crowd, or have to find my way through the giant maze. I should inform people I will be in the lost kids section.
P.S All tall people, DO NOT WALK OVER THE SHORT ONES!!!! literally.
No comments:
Post a Comment